500 IT managers will gather at the IT BDSMinsk 2019 conference
On June 7-8, 500+ IT managers will gather in Minsk to hear reports of speakers from LinkedIn, Uber, AppCN and other companies, as well as find partners, communicate at Afterparty and workshops.
General partner of the Conference – Alfa-Bank.
You will not only get acquainted with useful cases from LinkedIn, Uber, VK, Megafon, AppCN experts, but also improve practical skills at workshops. You will have an opportunity to hold business meetings right during the conference and meet representatives of IT companies from different countries in the informal atmosphere during the Afterparty.
Participants with Phoenix tickets will be able to see the list of participants and schedule meetings during the conference (with the assistance of the organizers). For those who are most interested in informal networking, there is an option to join only the Afterparty. And if you can not come to Minsk, then join online.
What are we going to talk about?
- Sales of IT services and IT products
- Entering new markets with products and services
- Growth Hacks, non-standard methods and methods of growth
- Lead generation and marketing for service and product companies
- Product management in Mobile and Web
Among other speakers you will see:
- Naman Mathur, International Growth Researcher at Uber, ex-Microsoft,
- Dmitry Krajnov, Key Account Director at LinkedIN
- Garrett Johnston, CEO at Macroscope (ex-CMO МТС Russia)
- Irina Kiriluskina, Product Manager at VK
- Przemysław (Simon) Stanisz, Co-founder of The NorthStar Consulting Group
- And other experts
Tickets from 110 BYN at Bezkassira (with an online participation option). Learn more information at the IT BDSMinsk 2019 website.
Come and get access to the best practices from the professionals!
Leave a Reply