Growth Marketing Stage is the conference on growth marketing.
On October 16th-17th Kyiv hosts Growth Marketing Stage which is a major international conference on growth hacking for marketing specialists, e-commerce owners, Product Managers, tech entrepreneurs, and everyone involved into digital business.
This year’s headliners are the experts from Spotify, Philips, Johnson&Johnson, Preply, Skylum Software, Ajax Systems and 3D Hubs:
- Simon Boqvist, Growth Opportunities | Growth Insights at Spotify
- Bella Valentini, Acquisition Marketer at HubSpot
- Jia Qing Ho, Head of CRM at Preply (ex Skyscanner)
- Vlad Laichici, Growth & Acquisition Manager at Philips
- Sebastian Witkowski, MBA Head of Marketing CEE at Johnson & Johnson
- Ferdinand Goetzen, Chief Growth Officer at 3D Hubs
- Ekaterina Kachan, Team Lead of Asian Markets Growth at Skylum Software
- Valentine Hrytsenko, Chief Marketing Officer at Ajax Systems
They will share their experience on how to grow a customer’s database, keep the clients, enter the new markets, optimize sales, etc.
Moreover, a series of thematic workshops is to be held.
The program also contains intensive networking as well as afterparty for all the participants.
You can learn more about the program from https://growthmarketingstage.com/
NOTE! All the reports are in English.
Get 10% the ticket price with our promocode outsourcingreview10