Lviv Project Management Day 2018, taking place on May 16th, is the largest conference of the kind devoted to IT Project Management.
Up to 400 PMs and 40 speakers from Ukraine and Europe are participating in the conference this year.
This time the conference is arranged in the Ancient China-style as we consider the builders of the Great Wall, the creators of the Terracotta Army and those who once established one of the greatest empires in the history the best to learn Project Management from!
Join the conference and get 10% off the ticket price with the promocode LVPM10OW
The issues that are to be discussed:
- The key trends of the industry, new tendencies in the project management;
- The reasons for success and failure of colleagues in the shop;
- Real cases for working with customers and team;
- The specificity of using one or another methodology on your projects;
- Working "fuses" that will stop the burnout at work;
- New ways to build commands, and interactions in them;
- Where to further develop PMs.
The conference program is divided into 5 streams:
- PM-practises for team leads and those who have just started their careers in the team and project management. Basic and advanced practices that help manage projects.
- PM-models for experienced project managers and CEO of IT outsourcing companies, PMO directors. More complex approaches to project management which take into account the complexity of the environment in which to lead the project.
- Agile and flexible methodologies are the cases for those who are interested in SCRUM, Kanban and generally flexible methodologies, their ability to deploy and use in a team.
- Product Management - How do Product Management and Project Management differ, the features of the manager's work, who is responsible for the product, the practice of selling and implementing a product project.
- Master classes for those who wants to get the maximum of skills an practice.
The main goal of the conference:
- to facilitate the development of project managers;
- to establish communication and interact between conference participants;
- to make project management more professional.
We are planning to invite only those specialists who really have practical skills with 3-5 years of experience in successful projects management and via personal examples and outstanding results motivate others in their accomplishments. We are planning to invite up to 30% of the speakers from the global companies that are now on top of the most competitive companies in the world of IT and can share new interesting cases in the project management.
The conference participants will also get 10 points of professional development of PDU. Participation in the conference may be counted as formal studying for qualifying to PMP.
Lemberg Tech Business School, the organiser of the conference, has arranged over 150 successful conferences for the past 10 years: Lviv PMDay, Kyiv PMDay, Lviv Mobile Development Day, GameDev Conference, Lviv Freelance Forum, Kyiv IT Outsourcing Forum, etc. With the past year we held 14 great events all over Ukraine.
The prises vary depending on the date of registration. For more details visit our website.
Photos from the previous PMDays:
Presentations of the speakers from the previous years can be found from our Slideshare page
Watch videos at our Youtube channel