If you want to gain the top 21st century skills for rapid career growth, you are welcome to apply to Soft Skills Academy. The course starts on April 19, 2021.
Our main goal is to show how people can become successful through practicing their soft skills as they are as crucial as the professional ones. Our course focuses on the four main points: conflict resolution, leadership, emotional intelligence, and public speaking.
You will learn how to communicate, master the technique of dealing with the conflict without escalating it. You will also get to know how to use conflict communication for achieving the desired result in negotiations and management.
You will have a chance to analyze the team development steps, crisis, and risks based on psycho-physiological theories. You will learn how to build a goal-driven team combining competitiveness and collaboration, and find your leadership style.
You will define the level of your emotional intelligence, learn new ways of managing your emotions, feelings, and emotional states; get to know the most efficient methods to stress prevention and cope with it.
We will help you confront your fear of performing in public and step out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to effectively structure your performance and hold the audience’s attention as well as boost your charisma and success while communicating with the public.
Who is the course for?
- IT Recruiter and Human Resources Specialist
- Developer and Engineer
- Project and Product Manager
- Team Lead and Head of Department
Every student gets:
- 13 classes with the experts from the leading companies EPAM Ukraine, SoftServe and ELEKS.
- Certificate after completing the course
- Pre and post-course analysis of the soft skills
- Checklists and additional materials
- Full access to the course materials
- Support and constant connection during and after the course in the FB closed group
- Homework check, analysis and feedback
- Networking and coffee breaks
- Bonuses and loyalty system from NFED
- Conflict management
- Emotional intelligence
- Public speaking
- Creative Thinking
- Nataliya Kuba - Center of Learning Excellence Director at SoftServe
- Khrystyna Yablonska - Lead Learning & Development Specialist at EPAM Ukraine
- Volodymyr Sokolovskyi - Senior Marketing Specialist в EPAM Ukraine
- Mykhaylo Tkach - Human Resources Manager at SoftServe
- Vira Pauchok - People Partner at Symphony Solutions
- Dmytro Danchevskyi - Head of IHUB Lviv
Duration - 1.5 months (12 lessons).
Time - Every Tuesday and every Thursday, 19:00 - 21:30
Location - IHUB Lviv (9 Zamknena Street, Lviv)
For more details, please visit our website: https://softskills.com.ua/