Date: 4 September 2020. Location: "Premier Hotel Rus" (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Who is invited to participate in the Forum:
- Representatives of small and medium businesses.
- Specialists in the banking sector, financial, investment and micro-credit companies.
- FinTech and IT companies, as well as developers of various non-financial services and services for SME.
- Professionals and experts in the field of financial and digital technologies.
Key Forum Topics This Year:
- SME as a point of interaction. Trends of the New Decade 2020 - 2030.
- Digital technologies, ecosystems and marketplaces for SME: what are and what will be.
- Why does the bank need an ecosystem and is it realistic to survive in traditional banking for 10 years.
- Scaling of SME and customer growth strategies within the bank. The ecosystem around the customer path.
- How banks can use ecosystems to lead SME.
- Loans for SME: tomorrow's challenges. How the pandemic has affected SME lending?
- Why alternative non-bank products are growing faster. Leasing and factoring for SME - growth drivers.
- Focus is on AGRO. What is the strategy of banks to finance and develop SME in the agricultural sector?
- Bank of the future for SME. What is the bank’s real benefit to customers and will the future client need the bank?
Why visit Forum 2020:
- 20+ reports from professionals and experts of the financial market.
- Opportunity to participate in current discussions and discussions.
- The ability to present your brand and services to the target audience.
- Informal communication with potential customers.
- Business networking with invited speakers, experts and Forum participants.
Forum participation fee (for one participant):
Participation in On-line format - 2900 UAH (or 99 euros)
When registering and paying before 31 August (standard price) - 5500 UAH (or 200 euros)
At registration and payment from 1 September - “late bird” - 6 500 UAH (or 250 euros)
Additional bonuses and promotions:
- When registering and paying before 31 August, the offer is valid 1 + 1 = 3 !!!
- For representatives of SME (Production and Agro.Companies) – participation is free, with a mandatory preliminary registration.
- In addition, it is possible to participate in the status of the Sponsor or Expo-Partner of the Forum
You can register following the link
Forum Organizers – Company «BUSINESS-FORMAT»
tel/fax: (+380 56) 375-72-80, 375-72-81, 375-72-82, 375-72-03 – office/multi-channel